Nurses of Pacific descent
ANNUAL FEE: $30
- Be part of an organisation that is underpinned by Pacific values
- Belong to an organisation that is focused on addressing inequity for Pacific peoples through the strength of Pacific Nurse Leadership
- Annual Membership and a copy of the Trust Deed
- Receive e-communication via the PPNA mailing list
- Access to National Pacific Nursing networks
- Participation in Association activities
- Pacific Nurses that have successfully completed the Aniva Pacific Nurse Leadership Post-Graduate courses will be eligible to be selected as a member of the Board of Trustees
All members are committed to undertake an active leadership role in developing and strengthening credibility in Pacific Nursing through:
- Purposeful integration of advanced nursing knowledge with the traditional and evolving Pacific cultural knowledge underpinned by Pacific Paradigms
- Developing and enhancing the 3C’s – Credentials, Credibility, Courage
- Utilising the Seitapu Cultural Competency Framework
- Achieving the Vision of the Association through Professional Pacific Nursing, Experience and Relationships
PACIFIC NURSING EXPERTISE AND CONSULTATION
To ensure the Association is able to participate and be represented in forums at the clinical, academic, operational and strategic levels, knowledge of the skills and experience of members is essential.
With this information, the Association can engage with appropriate members for consultation and recommendation in forums to represent a Nursing perspective through a Pacific world view.
Please contact the Secretary for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultural Capability and Application to Practice
Leadership and Governance
Post Graduate Education
What has motivated you to join the Pan Pacific Nurses Association?
What are your expectations of the Pan Pacific Nurses Association?