Thank you for visiting the PPNA website and thank you to all the health professionals and essential workers, working hard to keep our communities safe and well in these unprecendented times. If you have any queries in regards to this website please send an email to: email@example.com
"We should work together to stay safe and well at every Alert level. Kindness to others is a powerful way to look after each other" (Unite against Covid-19.govt.nz website).
PPNA have provided feedback to a number of Health initiatives.
These documents are available on request and are copyright of PPNANZ.
- May 2019 - New Zealand Health and Disability Review Submission
- July 2017 - National Screening for Healthier Futures 2017 - 2022
- March 2017 - Family Violence Assessment and Intervention Guideline Consultation
- Aug 2016 - Health Research Strategy Consultation
- Feb 2016 - Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Consultation
- Dec 2015 - Nurse Practitioner education programme standards and competencies Consultation